Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Simulation: Complex Parser Completion

So I have successfully finished the Complex Parser.  I was able to successfully separate the operators in a particular order.  So now if you have a string with complex math you can turn it into a complex class number.  There isn't much to say about this part of the project now that it's complete.  I still need to do further testing to confirm all the numbers, but as of now it works like a charm.

I will say that the code seems a little inefficient and longer than necessary.  Hopefully in the future I can be more efficient in the way it works.

Hopefully, I can get back to more stimulating posts later, teaching you guys somethings.  Feel free to leave comments and check out the old posts for more information to learn...

--------------
Justin Coulston
justin.coulston@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment