Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Component Selection: Coilcraft Correction

I had a marketing associate from Coilcraft comment politely on my post about Coilcraft inductors.  He pointed out that samples are available to everyone, not just working professionals, specifically university students.  They are currently trying to market to a younger engineering crowd and are looking for suggestions.

As of now, college kids, simply go online and request samples.  This is a great tool to use for those senior projects.  I remember trying to get parts and it was a pain.  So now you have a venue to get some inductors.  They are very helpful and want to see you use their products.

Anyways, this was really just a correction post about their inductors.  I hope it's helpful.

P.S. No they're not paying me...I wish...

------------------------
Justin Coulston
justin.coulston@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment